Friday, December 15, 2006

LACOSTE.......

Well I don't know for all of you. But my impression for LACOSTE is that classic,durable, plain, simple and smart POLO Tees....

Ya...I was sunk below wow-too-many-than-I-can-think-of and still counting labels for men wears till I chanced upon this Lacoste shows for Spring 2007.

Of all, I think the following styles will work well for us Asian Men in this part of the hot and humid world.
My favourite piece, Short, V-neck long sleeve Tee and the shoes. Stylish, neat yet casual. Walking down the street to meet buddies for a cuppa in Sunday morning in this attire....wow...light and easy and it must be refreshing.....

Gentlemen! don't just say, you can't have something that the ladies have! Male version of mini-skirts haha..

So, don't worry that you have no chance to reveal your gym-toned lean limbs. Go get a pair or two and happily showcase your hard-pressed legs.
Lacoste pairs it for you knowing men aren't so adventurous just in plain shorts. So, in this combination, you can always say, you just walk out of the gym yah!
Still do not have the courage to don and prance around with those shorts aha..... nevermind.. here shooo-safe and everlasting piece for you..Basic Blue Jeans and a shirt..

I like the shoessss....

No comments: